Honda Civic Jordan Stolen In Kintore Aberdeenshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my mates Honda Civic Jordan was stolen from a body shop in Kintore Aberdeenshire around 3am this morning. This car has a lot of very rare parts and can be easily spotted. Any info would be much appreciated.

Info and pics here

http://www.jdmtas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4762

People may have to register to view this link but it is a good site to be part of. Jap cars all the way, the guy who runs it is a top lad!

malcolmgt

Member +
have to be a member mark.

can you copy the article over so people can see without signing up

edit: dont wanna join another forum (as part of many) and want to help

Fro

Member +
Its not the turbo`d one that goes around inver is it mark? Thats savage though, takes balls to steal a bright yellow civic!

nutta

Member +
there was a yellow civic jordan on grey mugans on the back of a flat bed on the M6 this afternoon

tevein fukin whore bags

sad as fuk nickin cars!

hope he gets it back in the same condition tho mark

ill keep an eye open and an ear

:eek::shoot:

Its not the turbo`d one that goes around inver is it mark? Thats savage though, takes balls to steal a bright yellow civic!
no its not but its ment to be nuts

its the one with matching yellow wheels...mite b rota grids :confused:
real shame for the guy :(
yes but they are rays

its is
cheers

rooh010

Fresh Recruit
can't believe that was stolen, he is the admin from the civicjordan.co.uk forums

i stay round the same area so will keep my eyes open for it.. it is very distinctive!

easty-5

Member +
Car was found yesterday. Still intact, just missing it's EK9 spoiler, strut brace and some spoon socks. Hopefully the theives will get what is coming to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.