Honda integra type r

Derek

Lifer
Right done a deal with a scooby on a trade with my old matt black teg it got robbed tonight roughly around 10:30 from the clondalkin area. Anyone spots the car or has any information give me a bell 0876429892 anytime. (98 ke 9136)
pics to come
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
hope the eye aint on you dude as you had just sold/traded it :( I know you are on the level but some people often think the worst.

Will be hard to lay low in that car as its so distinctive.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
F**king shocked myself he has it 1 day!!!!!! hope he gets it back.sound lad. some scum out there.

Fookin hell 1 day...:eek:

I hope he gets it back in 1 peice with minamal or no damage...

Keep an eye on ya scoob as they might of been sniffin around for that but found the tegg there insted an though wot the hell...

1bar

Member +
Who sold it too you? I know of owners that keep spare key and alarm and come back for the car later on and take it...Sounds suspicious specially having the car for one day. Good luck in finding it.

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
no mate he sold his teg (wel px/swapped with scooby) and the guy has just had the teg stolen not the other way round lol! as that would mean rocko kept the key and has just stolen it tonight and doubt he would be posting on here if he did.....feel sorry for the lad hope he gets it back ...scum :mad:

Slinn

Member +
sorry to hear about that dude but i doubt it will be sold on.....like most cars probably end up stripped....hope u get it sorted.

Derek

Lifer
Just to clear it up the car no longer belonged to me put this up for the current owner in the hope that maybe get some info.

Derek

Lifer
hope the eye aint on you dude as you had just sold/traded it :( I know you are on the level but some people often think the worst.

Will be hard to lay low in that car as its so distinctive.

Was thinking the same thing hope he doesnt think im a suspect in this but he hasnt made any accusations towards me so dont think he feels that way. Was thinking the same thing about the car its very recognisable not another one around in the same color hope it gets found. The scooby will be well secured the scum better not come after that.

Derek

Lifer
Great news the car has been found in one piece needs a new ignition, and a bit of repair to the door. delighted for the chap.

PDtuning

Fresh Recruit
I see a Black, type R teg in dunleer here two night ago. It was driving away from me at a distance and was dark so couldnt get a plate number.

I know that there's not too any black ones around, so ill be keeping an eye out :)

EP91_Girl

Member +
Oh that's good news that it has been found and it in one piece thank goodness..

there are so many people out there just waiting to take what is not there's its a joke... i swear blind that if ANY ONE was to take star from me it would be the last thing they ever drive again i can tell ya! You just DON't mess with peoples Rides spesh car lovers like our selves... GERRR i hate fooking Car thieves there C**Ts
sorry rant over!

Glad the Teg is bk safe x