how about this

wull

Fresh Recruit
what do you's all think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180627742299&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i thought i had the oppertunity of a swap with someone from pistonheads but it fell through...gutted:(

i've messaged this guy on ebay numerous times now and i have never got a reply,a bit pissed off.all i'm asking is "do you do part exchanges"......and all it would take is a simple no.....anyhow i've messaged him again and hopefully this time he gets back to me so i can be put out of my misery:haha:

really desperate for a starlet/glanza turbo now,coming on here ain't helping much but its too addictive:rockon:

jonny-boi32

Member +
hes a trader dude, so will hardly wanna swap. i called them before about a corolla he had, didnt have a clue about it, didnt knoe if it had tax or mot, and things he said didnt match up with what was in the add. didnt set a good impression for me. would very much doubt he would give you a decent px rate if at all. traders over here just like to get rid of starlets. but then people wanna pay shit all for them coz they think they have all been abused. but to get an answer from him heres a long short but worth a try.... call him!!

wull

Fresh Recruit
i didn't want to realy waste my time calling unless i knew he took part x or not.seems thats maybe the only option to find out.seems an ok price though.

lewism1

Member +
i didn't want to realy waste my time calling unless i knew he took part x or not.seems thats maybe the only option to find out.seems an ok price though.

a decent price and looks clean enough..its better to go and look at it though i think, looks like 1 i seen on here in someones garage not sure if its the same one though... ?

xxjack189

Member +

it would be quicker and much less effort calling rather than emailing back and forth.