How are ye all ringing in the New Year..

Tanz

Lifer
So as the title says how do ye all ring in the new year,,,with friends and family or just one or the other?, with just the one you lluuuvvvv :kiss: or even :slap: ??

Or have ye a tradition which has to be carried out every year with out fail,,,something like :beer::beer::beer::beer: perhaps??

Or do yo do something completely different and original ??

Do Share.....

kellygt

Member +
2 Box's of Corona and a few Dvd's and spending the night with the people that matter in my life My Girlfriend Tara my lil boy Danny and my brother Jeff

dac69er

Super Moderator
im on call so will be a bit touch and go as to what i do.

probably not much though. sitting in being a boring old fart with the girlfriend!
got an engine to strip tomorrow

Tanz

Lifer
2 Box's of Corona and a few Dvd's and spending the night with the people that matter in my life My Girlfriend Tara my lil boy Danny and my brother Jeff

Now thats dedication for you and no sacrifices made there,,:)

Only one thing though havent you forget something???

or is she literally in the dog house...:p

Tanz

Lifer
im on call so will be a bit touch and go as to what i do.

probably not much though. sitting in being a boring old fart with the girlfriend!
got an engine to strip tomorrow

Well now somebody has to do it,,,but i love how you look at the up side...what could be better then stripping an engine ;),,
Best of luck with it...

dac69er

Super Moderator
thanks mate. its most of the way done. just got the internals to pull out. block to clean and paint then can put it all back together with the new bearings i got today!

Tanz

Lifer
thanks mate. its most of the way done. just got the internals to pull out. block to clean and paint then can put it all back together with the new bearings i got today!

Not a bother,,sure your nearly sorted so,,shall there be pics??

Tanz

Lifer
yup. got pics of most of the build so far. when its up and running i will post them all up.
once its running i still have plenty more to do ;)

Uhh well say no more,,as the song goes ill be watching you...lol
from now on...hahaha