How Do I Install dials off the ep91 glanza to my 1998 starlet sportif??

ST3V3 TH3 STARLET

Fresh Recruit
Does anyone know how I can put the glanza dials into my starlet, i have already tried but there is defiantly a wiring issue somewhere haha because the right indicator stays on constantly and the left indicator comes on when i indicate right haha also the warning light that shows that the driver door is open is apparently my handbrake warning light haa, can anyone help me please with a diagram or a simple list to tell me which wire goes where on the block plugs in the back, thanks

Rob H

Member +
If your clocks have a rev counter the easiest way is to take the speedo and rev counter out of the GLANZA clocks and put them in your dash this way all the wiring stays as it is there's no need to swap the wiring. I had this problem with mine it's so much easyer to do it this was as you will prob have same problem as me the diagrams don't match the car wiring!

ST3V3 TH3 STARLET

Fresh Recruit
thanks for the diagram everything works perfectly (even though my standard dials didnt have a revcounter) but i have one more problem and cant figure it out, the fuel gauge goes up whenever i have the lights one (side, dip or main) im sure it has something to do with the circuit linked to the dash backlights can anyone tell me how i resolve that, thanks again :)

muz_z

Fresh Recruit
does anyone have the link or saved the Pdf file they can put back up as this one is dead and i would like to get my glanza dash working properly
thanks

the bullet

Member +
thanks for the diagram everything works perfectly (even though my standard dials didnt have a revcounter) but i have one more problem and cant figure it out, the fuel gauge goes up whenever i have the lights one (side, dip or main) im sure it has something to do with the circuit linked to the dash backlights can anyone tell me how i resolve that, thanks again :)

your clocks are fucked mate had the same problem before myself and just bought new clocks ... its a break in the circuit on the board on the back of the clocks