how do u increase boost

tommy

Member +
how do u increase boost im currently on 0.6 bar and im looking to get that higher how would i go about it wit out changing the turbo

Dan3SGTE

Member +
fueling wont really need to be adjusted if your planning on running no more then 0.8Bar. All you need is an adjustable actuator(HKS) and that will set you at 0.8bar minimum.

Sort out the intake and exhaust before hand to get breathing nice.

tommy

Member +
yea im getting a new mani and relocateing the air intake first. wen i fit the new mani i should be boosting 0.7 as there is a crack in the one thats on the car now

GlanzaV.Tee

Member +
jst wait till new mani to use it coz its a common thing with manifold splitin from the rd cylinder as i was told. get decat on as well and str8 thru exhaust and you should be al gud

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
yea im getting a new mani and relocateing the air intake first. wen i fit the new mani i should be boosting 0.7 as there is a crack in the one thats on the car now

you should creep and hit fuel cut then

Search for fuel cut before doing anything else,it will save questions later:)

tommy

Member +
i am waiting till i get the new mani and relocation kit and i no wat fuel cut is. we see wat happens wen i get the new mani for it first anyway the go from there

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
i am waiting till i get the new mani and relocation kit and i no wat fuel cut is. we see wat happens wen i get the new mani for it first anyway the go from there

Sorry, just that you didnt know how to change your boost,most of the time people wont know what fuel cut is.

But anyway then.
If your going for .8bar or below get a hks actuator and set it for the .8 and if it creeps bring it back down.

If you want to go to say 1bar
At least and fpr,fcd,fmic and hks actuator

Or emanage blue,fmic and EBC