How do u undo the air con pipes from bulkhead

hi how do u undo the 2 aircon pipes coming out the bulkhead ive tried turning the nut and it doesnt undo just the hole thing starts to rip out but not undo lol
its the last thing ive got to do then i can get workin on the pump

dac69er

Super Moderator
you need 2 spanners. one to hold onto the nut part on the pipe going into the bulkhead and another to undo the nut on the pipe.

ye that did cross my mind but i got the rad out and was to dark and cold so ill sort it tomorow now lol the nuts r massiv lol ya can get to so much shot with the rad and fan out !
nice 1 !!!

nazzurro19

Member +
Take off ya glovebox lid and then look in theres a black plastic box open it and inside is the condensor rip the fukka out and the 2 pipes will cone out also

Ive dont it now! air con fully off. the new steering belt makes it feel like its got power steering feels abit lighter. ive made sure its tight enough and compared it to the original one so it ent loose.
I noticed when i took the tensioner nut of the lock nut wasnt tight, duno if that didnt help, guna get the bloke i know who does toyotas to drive it see what he thinks nex week
the car steers like my old vtr lol

Last edited: