how do you black out your lights????

Some people spray them or use tint film and I've actually seen somone using a leg from a pair of tights lol.:)

GTdan

In The Closet
I've actually seen somone using a leg from a pair of tights lol.:)

yes - mainly on the corsa c's, was in tesco one night and a gang of youths went and purchased some tights - little puzzled, watched go back to the car and unbolted the lights and put the tights over them!! :haha:

ive always used tint spray - around 10-15quid from motorworld, halfrauds etc and its a spray that darkens your lights.

Penney16

Member +
is it hard to do like preping the surface ot do you just give it a clean firlst and does it remove easily if it doesnt look as well as u thought??? thanks
and also do the tights look well just wondering?? :)

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
the tights do not work mate you see these chavs with them on they look atupid to start with then they get holes in them and you look like a cheap chav(which there is nothing worse than) so tint spray is the best way forward its easy just wipe down the surface and then spray evenly on the light...

Penney16

Member +
nice 1 mate haha dont worry i wasnt gna use the tights ah i was just wondering cos i couldnt see how the would look well haha
thanks again

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
no problem mate...just dont spray them any time soon i sprayed mine in the cold like this they went a bit white. ....so re-done them on a decent day and they fine...

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Personally, the easiest way to tint your lights is as follows:

1) Wash the car all over using a high quality shampoo
2) Wax it (again using a high quality wax)
3) Advertise the car and sell it to the first buyer
4) Buy a Saxo/Corsa with the lights already tinted

Job done.

durmz

Member +
Personally, the easiest way to tint your lights is as follows:

1) Wash the car all over using a high quality shampoo
2) Wax it (again using a high quality wax)
3) Advertise the car and sell it to the first buyer
4) Buy a Saxo/Corsa with the lights already tinted

Job done.

hahahaha, love it!
rep dat! lmao

Derek

Lifer
But indicators are meant to be bright for the benefit of other road users to see where your going.I knew a lad that HAD a gt tinted rear lights, got rear ended. Stupid idea.

Last edited: