How Do?!

Danza V :D

Member +
Hey everybody :) Been looking at the site for about 2 months now but never becaome a member :homer:.. But yeah i am now so yeah nice to meet ya'l. Guess i better say i own a 1998 glanza V and dont know what ive been missing out on lol after 2 years of Austin Minis!!:rockon:
311191_2388478721319_1531378567_32570483_1178924531_n.jpg

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Member +
Spose i better add a picture of ma Glanza :) Here we are owned it for about 2 months :) Few changes have been made.
I cant get it up on this thread but if anyone else can lol..

Tanz

Lifer
Welcome to the site,,I deleted your other thread and edited your first post on this and put your picture into it..;)

If you look at the bar at the bottom of each post you write there is an edit post tab which you can click into and do it yourself.

Happy posting and enjoy your stay:)

Member +
Thanks Mate! Yeah i noticed that a while back i am thinking of changing the front bumper eventually to make way for a fmic.. but money holds me back lol :(. Colour i think is common lol but ya know lol , its my first V and cant complain lol. and Btw if you can see on my front window passenger side there is a Jap sticker with a number 17 in the middle ive sen this before, dont happen to know what it is do you ???