how much are these wheels worth

monka

Member +
thinking of selling these wheels and getting some others, thats if i keep the car.
but how much these wheels worth, all in good general condition, kirb marks on one. thanks to some twat in a mini. lol

18062007524.jpg

cheers

lleey2k4

Member +
What size are they?

My m8 paid around £500 15" for his CRX in excellent condition with no rubber on.

So i guess that would be a max as 1 has got a few kerb marks as you say.

monka

Member +
kk cheers guys,
just wanna sell them so i can get some new ones really, the red rim is the look of my car now, and just bugs me every time i look at it after i kirbed them.

so want some new red rimmed ones.
what others are there, there are the rota ones, and the sparco crimsons, but any thing else

monka

Member +
arent they?

where have ya seen them then? as only reason i'm selling is because of the one kirbed one, so i can get a new set of rota auto-x's. but would rather just buy a couple of enkeis

Chris@CCM

Member +
arent they?

where have ya seen them then? as only reason i'm selling is because of the one kirbed one, so i can get a new set of rota auto-x's. but would rather just buy a couple of enkeis
just seen a few cars with them on mate never realy looked much at them for sale . just at the price new wheels like rotas can be got for now days i just cant see any one paying 500 tho i may be wrong with the being JDM and all. no way u could get the recond ?

lleey2k4

Member +
just seen a few cars with them on mate never realy looked much at them for sale . just at the price new wheels like rotas can be got for now days i just cant see any one paying 500 tho i may be wrong with the being JDM and all. no way u could get the recond ?

Yer does anyone recondition the anodised lips as when they have been kerbed?

I've heard its impossible to get them reconditioned, but im not to sure.

Chris@CCM

Member +
i think jay had looked in to geting toms wheels recond the ones with the red lips mabby worth sending him a pm about it

C

CaL

i wouldnt sell these for rotas....fuck that you mental!!!.....rotas are copies....jones has the real deal...buy some like his if your gonna get some

lleey2k4

Member +
Well i think you should take good detailed pics of all 4 wheels before anyone can say a real price on what they would pay for them.

But, if i was you i would keep them as they look really nice on a black GT/Glanza and they would look good on a red starlet.

TurboDave

Member +
Not hard to come by your having a laugh.

400 quid easy, you try importing a set and see how much they cost you.

monka

Member +
they are 15's.

thats the thing, i would rather have the rota's at the mo.

there were a few tiny marks on the wheels when the came from japan, but over all where in exellent condition, then this twat made me swerve to avoid them and i kirbed them. it's only a small kirb mark, not huge, but because i know its there, when i walk towards the car my eyes are drawn towards them, and i think every one else is looking.