how much do you pay for a hair cut..

addz

Member +
It used to be £12.50 and went up. I get a free hair cut now from a family friend, so no issue there.

Tanz

Lifer
£5 :) then again it's cheaper for me and I'm tight!

haha jesus you cant go wrong for that,,,as i was in the hair dressers today and there was this fella getting his hair done granted he was a bit of a nancy boy but he was paying a €120 euros for his style...would you say you would pay that???

J25GTi

Lifer
Fuck that! What a prat!

Mine is 3.00. Helps when the girl your sleeping with's mother is a hair dresser :p

5 :) then again it's cheaper for me and I'm tight!

haha jesus you cant go wrong for that,,,as i was in the hair dressers today and there was this fella getting his hair done granted he was a bit of a nancy boy but he was paying a 120 euros for his style...would you say you would pay that???

lingl9z

Member +
haha jesus you cant go wrong for that,,,as i was in the hair dressers today and there was this fella getting his hair done granted he was a bit of a nancy boy but he was paying a €120 euros for his style...would you say you would pay that???

That's insane! I thought the girls hair was expensive at 65!

Tanz

Lifer
Madness aint it,,,granted ive spent €1000s on my hair but im a woman and thats acceptable...

still think though there must be more lads out there that spend as much...

and 65 would only get me a colour,,,wouldnt even get a cut with it for that...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(deep breath)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He either LOVES himself or he's gay, or both lol

I pay €14 and I think thats dear

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +

(deep breath)

I pay €14 and I think thats dear

he has to be the only gay in the village lol

Tanz

Lifer
hahaha ahh i dont know what he is tbh but he came across quite vain and very much into his appearance....

Definitely not the rough and ready type....lol

I kinda like the whole male grooming thing....

Do ye not think it is becoming more common and acceptable ???