How much is a 5e-Fe Worth?

L

lukey5e

there as cheap as chips get them for 150 euros there around if ya look ,,,hard to get thats just bullcrap

L

lukey5e

you came up with this a few weeks ago if your selling your engine put it in parts not to be asking people how much ...then try to shift it ....neg..rep

L

lukey5e

can you understand this ..he does this thread all the time hes looking to see if someone say ...ah there worth 500 or so then he pm you saying ,,,well im selling the engine if you want to buy it....understand now:slap:

Jordan

Fresh Recruit
can you understand this ..he does this thread all the time hes looking to see if someone say ...ah there worth 500 or so then he pm you saying ,,,well im selling the engine if you want to buy it....understand now:slap:

your rong ther for a start!!! iv only just joined this site!!! and a friend wants to buy the engine off me and i am not aware of how much the engines are worth! so i think tht ur thinkin of sum1 else!!!!

Idrees

Banned
your rong ther for a start!!! iv only just joined this site!!! and a friend wants to buy the engine off me and i am not aware of how much the engines are worth! so i think tht ur thinkin of sum1 else!!!!
Ignore him mate, he chats shit all the time.

Jordan

Fresh Recruit
aye i noticed tht! i was jst like WTF! lol iv only made a few posts on this site lol only joined at the start of the week lol but sure never worry.

gglavin

Member +

oh i understand, just don't know why you are dishing out negative rep for it..........understand that.

Jordan

you should get around 200-250 euro buddy for a good one, i got one for mine with 50,000 kms .