carbon

Member +
Picture023.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Shes a turbo with 2yrs nct serviced regularly by myself
mods:
engine:ct9 turbo,fmi,stainless steel exhaust system with ss mani,hks actuator,hks fcd
fse rrfpr,cusco oil catch can,magnecor leads,iridium plugs,forge dumpvalve, exedy clutch,
interior: dvd player, pillar pod with oil,water,boost gauge,isota steering wheel,
maybe tenzo r bucket seats.

What do you think shes worth.cheers

Dan3SGTE

Member +
what mods you got to the engine? too fast? sounds a bit of an exaggeration... still, very nice car, i like, it.....

carbon

Member +
nah thats fair enough, just the way you put it sounded funny..... i bet it is fast... is it 1bar on a CT9 yeah?

yep. its a bit sad saying its the fastest car ive driven but non of my mates are into fast cars. one has a 02 206 gti mines quicker.another has an accord euro r
but he reacons my car is quicker.after that theres nothing special

Dan3SGTE

Member +
cool cool..... not everyone has driven overly quick cars mate, plus starlets arnet slow at all... especially ones runing 1bar....

carbon

Member +
cool cool..... not everyone has driven overly quick cars mate, plus starlets arnet slow at all... especially ones runing 1bar....

was gonna go the hole hog and get coilvers,lsd,gt28 turbo and maybe 5e.but dont think its worth it.buying a house soon so not sure.i saw this and wow.would you not prefare this
silvia.jpg