How much will i pay

triple j

Member +
Fucking shit hole country i cant get insured on the starlet, and little 17 year old shits going around in there gt an glanzas, back in 09 i had no problem insuring my last gt, am going to have to sell my mint starlet now, what a fucking joke this country is, and its them little fuck heads that cant drive that fucked the starlet rep up over here.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Fucking shit hole country i cant get insured on the starlet, and little 17 year old shits going around in there gt an glanzas, back in 09 i had no problem insuring my last gt, am going to have to sell my mint starlet now, what a fucking joke this country is, and its them little fuck heads that cant drive that fucked the starlet rep up over here.

I know your angry but pull the language back a bit.

Quinn Direct are one of the few that will insure a starlet turbo as a first car on a new policy,maybe 123.ie aswell. Also try a broker.

As for the 17 year old comment,thats insulting to any 17 year old who has his car insured correctly and paying through the teeth for it. Granted they're are young lads insuring starlets as non-turbos but even then they are ruining the insurance for younger drivers,not starlets in particular.

You will get insured if you search around. As a last resort,go to quinn and insure a low premium car (your mothers ,fathers etc) then leave it a week and then swap the policy over,never fails.

triple j

Member +
I am trying this 2 days to get insured i have rang every where, the chances of swapin insurance from my mams car to the starlet are slim once the take the reg it comes up as gt turbo 92, then the say its 20 year old car and its a jap import in other words not a hope, i want the car insured correctly, there is a big difference from 3 to 4 years ago, am 25 wit a full irish what is the story

triple j

Member +
Mate i cant even get a ref no online to ring them with, i have bin on the phone wit them and about 15 others and brokers what is the story its not a evo its a wee starlet, am going up the walls here

triple j

Member +
``
I know your angry but pull the language back a bit.

Quinn Direct are one of the few that will insure a starlet turbo as a first car on a new policy,maybe 123.ie aswell. Also try a broker.

As for the 17 year old comment,thats insulting to any 17 year old who has his car insured correctly and paying through the teeth for it. Granted they're are young lads insuring starlets as non-turbos but even then they are ruining the insurance for younger drivers,not starlets in particular.

You will get insured if you search around. As a last resort,go to quinn and insure a low premium car (your mothers ,fathers etc) then leave it a week and then swap the policy over,never fails.
Its the 17 year olds mammy and daddys that pay there insurance for them, cuz there not fit to bust there holes every day to work for it

Gryzor

Admin
as Dan says.
get insurance in your name for a different small car, after a week ask to move it to the GT.

triple j

Member +
as Dan says.
get insurance in your name for a different small car, after a week ask to move it to the GT.

Yes but am afraid that the will not swap it over for me, its still going to be a gt turbo starlet when the get the reg u no. as the all said to me its a 20 year old jap

triple j

Member +
If they don't change it , cancel it and it will only cost €50 check the small print here..
I might sort that out man, thanks for your help, here is a laugh for u Dear Mr price,

Thank you for choosing Britton Insurance for your insurance quotation.

You will find details of your quotation below, based on information you provided, as well as links to view your purchase details and amend policy information.

Total Premium: €8688.17
Web Reference number: 29840609
Drivers:
evan price

Policy start date: 26/01/2012
Make & Model: 1992 TOYOTA STARLET GT TURBO
Type of cover: Third Party, Fire and Theft
No claims bonus: 0 Year(s)
Total excess: €250
If you would like to arrange your insurance through Britton Insurance, just click on the "Buy Now" button below. All you'll need is your reference number and the date of birth you used for this quote.

If you wish to amend your policy details and get another quote, please click the "Amend Details" button below.

If you are unsure about any aspect of the online process or to double check we have found the best deal for you, contact us during office hours on:

074 9721304

We look forward to doing business with you.

steve-gers

Member +
I'm 22 with 5 years driving experience no crashes convictions or anything only 2 years NCB and my insurance is under a grand

triple j

Member +
The more i think about this insurance shit the more i think about geting in to the car and bending it around a post,