how much???!

96v

Member +
lol, its a carribean import mate.............................................cummon man!

jokes, its jap mate and if you dont know that i have a feeling you may struggle with these cars :confused::homer::homer:

reyft

Member +
lol, its a carribean import mate.............................................cummon man!

jokes, its jap mate and if you dont know that i have a feeling you may struggle with these cars :confused::homer::homer:

i know its jap made, but just make sure!! but some cars made different country like Ford america or england. thanks anyway..

reyft

Member +
with provisional licence CBT, 3 year no claim. Car insurance policy for can i use 3 year no claim, thanks.

d_gilly

Fresh Recruit
i was tryin to get insurance all last week and i was gettin silly quotes! im 23 with 4years no claims. the cheapest was £1300 but i only pay £1100 for my corsa 2ltr turbo lol that quote was with flux. any1 else have the same problem?

reyft

Member +
I got mine for £830 via adrian flux (single payment) fully comp, im 22, 3 years no claims, mods declared on a glanza v

i use ford xr3i nearly 6 year in cyprus, i just get new driving licance in uk... cost me £2300 TPFT.. hard for me pay this much, but i cant drive fiat panda 1.0 :D

mickyboy

Member +
No, get insurance for what the car is, not a different car! :rolleyes:

YES.. Read my comment again and you might understand where im comeing from :) (GT's are alot cheaper to insure then a glanza so there for buy a GT) trust and insurance company such as ya self to jump bandwagon dear me know wonder i fucked use off

reyft

Member +
how much do you are think insurance for gt turbo, gt and glanza v can't find what insurance group is it? new driving licance for me on glanza v insurance cost £4200

sorry my english bad!!

He means buy a gt instead of a glanza...

why would he go and do that when he already has a glanza?

anyways have you any driving expierience in the uk at all? if not you may find it hard to get cheap insurance especially with not having a full driving licence, best thing to do is ring up a few insurance companys and ask for a quote