How muck oil does a Glanza v hold

Around 3 litres I think? Should know I changed mine yesterday just can't remember what was left I used 5w 40 synthetic for the first time yesterday I usually use 10w 40 but changed now as many on here seem to use 5w 40

Last edited:

H_D

Member +
Hello everyone

How much oil does a Glanza v hold I'm useing 10w40

Thanks jake :drive:

According to my manual for the glanza V you need 2.6 litres without a filter change and 2.8 litres with a filter change,
Thats the ammount i use and it brings the oil level all the way to the full marker on the dipstick,

Personally i would used 10w30 in the winter as it is a lttle thinner than 10w40 which will help the car warm up quicker

Last edited:

96v

Member +
as above, put in 2.6 mate and let it settle then see where you are on the dipstick and top up as necessary :)

corofin12345

Member +
i wouldnt be going by manuals or litres to be honest..

drain out old oil, change filter.. top up with new oil to max level on dipstick and turn the engine over for a for a minute or so..turn off, let the oil settle and check the dipstick again and top up..

NOTE; people tend to forget when changing oil/filter that you need to prime the engine, filter and turbo before you can assume that the oil level is right...