How reliable are the traders on TGTT?

glanza2281

Member +
hello all,

I am just throwing up this thread to discuss a bit about the reliability of the traders on TGTT. I`ve recently bought pistons and HG from a trader over here but when i track I see its in the wrong country. Instead of mauritius the packet is in mauritania. I am not going to mention who it is now as the guy has assured me he is doing the needful to get the parcel re-routed. anyone got similar experience?
However I cannot wait eternally to receive it and just giving a few more days.

For those who have had similar problems check this link to report:

http://www.ic3.gov/contact/default.aspx

I`ve phoned them and they assured me that they do consider the cases.

sanchez

Member +
I have never heard or experienced any major reliability problems with the TGTT traders as for some of them, it is their jobs and reputation on the line so im sure they would not do anything bad intentionally.

Im sure its just a silly mistake and was completely unintentional and that it will get resolved as soon as possible.

pig666eon

Member +
look mate shit happens and its always going to happen i dont think he sent it there on purpose and seems like he is doing all he can to sort it out

of coarse you are not responsable for not receiving the item and cant be held accountable for it did he state a specific del time on purchasing? if not the package is in transit and considered still being del

how long has it been?

glanza2281

Member +
I`ve bought it 14th last month. Packet is not in transit and he has confirmed that it has been sent to the wrong address. Seems that the post got confused betwwen mauritius and mauritania.

According to the shiping comapany i should ahve got it between 8-10 days.

Hope I get it soon then.

Else all the packets are insured right? We can ask for refund and then he send another?

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
just an unfortunate mistake, couldda happened with any company, regardless of whether they trade here or not.

almost all the performance mods on my car have been bought through the TGTT traders, not one issue.

pig666eon

Member +
he will have to replace the item and resend it if he cannot get the other one back or refund

id say he is sickened wasnt him who lost it its the del company but as the seller he is responcable until you receive it if he see this thread maybe a new del company is in order mate:)