How to change forum name? MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to change my name to something else as there is a new member on here with a near indentical username (starletgtturbo). i dont want people to get confused? or could a mod change his to capitals? or something?

thanks
matthew

Last edited:

wull

Fresh Recruit
a mod will be able to change your forum name,if you give them a pm then i'm sure they can change it for you no probs.

and who are you? no offence mate but you are a new to the site. thats why i wrote mods in the title. to get one of their attention

glanzanut

Lifer
and who are you? no offence mate but you are a new to the site. thats why i wrote mods in the title. to get one of their attention

Wull is completely right so whats with giving him attitude?

If you dont want members advice then why didnt you pm a mod, or make it clear only a mod was to reply as that is not clear in the title.

Really good example for new members NOT!

Wull is completely right so whats with giving him attitude?

If you dont want members advice then why didnt you pm a mod, or make it clear only a mod was to reply as that is not clear in the title.

Really good example for new members NOT!

its not a attitiude mate, wrote mods in the title so a mod would reply, ok i should have wrote mods only. its been a long day sorry for the snappy comments had to pay off 4 people today.

madman

Member +
every one chill and have a kit kat :D it was a simple mistake on other forums moderators may be able to change your user name but here an admin can only do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.