how to Install AEM UEGO Wideband

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
yes, you need to weld the supplied bung in, ideal place is just behind the sump on the front pipe, positioned at around 10 o'clock

best place to weld on the supplied bung is about 36" from turbo i.e. past the gbox, thats what recommended by the manufacturer!

Gryzor

Admin
a few inches away from the main chassis on top of the exhaust between 10:00 and 2:00 in the afternoon neither am or pm. :p

I don't think there's is space 36" away from the turbo.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
lads the wiring i have for it is as follows red for 12v batt.black ground,white 0-5v output,and blue serial output do i just need red and black to run it
bishopscourt031.jpg

danturbo4311

Member +
Yea you just need red & black if i can remember rightly the 2 other wires are for data logging afr. Whilst were on the subject has anyone wired one of these into there emanage/laptop for the data logging feature.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Yea you just need red & black if i can remember rightly the 2 other wires are for data logging afr. Whilst were on the subject has anyone wired one of these into there emanage/laptop for the data logging feature.

can that be done with the emu:confused:

danturbo4311

Member +
Well from what iv read in the manuals about the ultimate when you program one of the accessory ports to read your air/fuel ratio, you can plug in a wideband A/F meter (like the aem) into that port and utilize the A/F target map feature. The target map helps speed up initial tuning by building a base map around air/fuel ratios you prescribe for specific rpm ranges, im not sure if this works on the blue, i dont think so.

Gryzor

Admin
get the sensor in the exhaust then worry about the wiring :)

what connections are on the back of the gauge ?