how to set a buy it now price?

durmz

Member +
stupid question but im selling something on ebay and want to set a buy it now price but cant figure out how :homer: im shit on computers and cant see it nowhere.

help.

rep will be given, ta.

Arnold

Lifer
If your doing the "quick sell" type listing, its under section 5 just below where you specify the price.

durmz

Member +
na it ent there.

AHHHH i fucking give up, FUCKING THING!! :mad: pulling my fucking hair out after my 3rd attempt!!

uploaded 3 pics which took all year then they dissapeared! fuck it!

rant over

Beaker

Member +
Where it says starting price, you have to click the tab which says buy it now not online auction.

durmz

Member +
Is that you in your Avatar.

:p

correct lol.

spoonz. it wasnt there when i did it, i swear to gaaaauud! i fucking hate ebay i swear lol. ive given up for 20 mins, will have another hack in a mo, such bloody hassle just to sell something

durmz

Member +
egay.jpg
[/IMG]

this is all im getting

Beaker

Member +
That screen is totally different to what I get!
If thsts the quick listing way then do it the normal way. Find an item the same as what you are selling and at the bottom of the page will be "sell a similar item" Do it that way and you should find it.

Spoonz

Member +
where it says schedule time its usually under there
how to i save the page has a pic and i will upload for u

Beaker

Member +
Just checked on mine. Find a similar item, click sell similar item on the page and half way down you can choose either online auction or fixed price.