How would you Arrange this?

Glanza-V

Banned
Im fitting a Tacho Meter + Shift Light, and i thort if it was wise to do a bit of rearranging

Iv got these only a few Gadgets but i want to rearrarange them to suit the car

GReddy Boost Controller
HKS Exhaust Temp
Sard Boost gauge
Turbo Timer

heres a pic!

191020072323.jpg

191020072325.jpg

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Get a Pillar pod and put the tacko down in the corner near the windscreen and A pillar, Put the boost controller over where the Temp guage is now and put the turbo timer down by the ashtray, That's what i'd do, or you could get a custom Pillar pod made up to hold the Exhaust Temp, Boost guage and Tacho

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Ok a couple of diagrams to get my idea across

Option one

Pillar pod and techo in corner

Diag1.jpg

Option Two

Custom pillar pod

Diag2.jpg

ep_chen

Member +
tacho and boost gauge should be at a very distict visible position for making the best use of it. somewhere in sight between your eyes and the road ahead so you wont have to divert your attention somewhere out of place for readings. IMO boost gauge at pillar and tacho at Franzas drawing for turbo timer.

get the dash gauge pod holder (the one to the left of the steering wheel) for the 2 gauges, tach in the corner by the a pillar, chuck the turbo timer where Franza suggest and the boost controller down there too

Glanza-V

Banned
Thanx Franza... very helpful diagram

Im actually eyeing up some defi's but if that falls thru, i will have to settle with some new planz,