How you spending your Saturday Night??

Tanz

Lifer
So what ye all up to on this fine Saturday night...

Anything wild ,crazy or indifferent or are ye just having cosy night in with a loved one or by yourself..

Me,,im looking through places to visit while im in gay paris and pm'n my dad on facebook about an ''adventure'' tomorrow,,lol...exciting i know...

garya

Fresh Recruit
well i am just sitting in mines just finished a bottle of the finest wine and i am now drinking a bottle of wkd :D

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I am sitting at the computer reading, Just got blurry eyed so i'm off to bed to be beside my wonderful girlfriend.

Tanz

Lifer
no different than any other weekend,lol!

ha ha true suppose you are still drinking...lol

last time i had a nice bottle of wine at home i ended up breaking into a bottle of whiskey,yes regardless to say my partner woke up the next morn to find me in a heap in the sitting room the next morning ,,the drinks cupboard is out of bounds since....lol

Johnny_C

Lifer
ha ha true suppose you are still drinking...lol

last time i had a nice bottle of wine at home i ended up breaking into a bottle of whiskey,yes regardless to say my partner woke up the next morn to find me in a heap in the sitting room the next morning ,,the drinks cupboard is out of bounds since....lol

lol,hard to beat a splurge!
its needed every now and then!:rockon:

Wills21

Member +
My girlfriend is 37 weeks pregnant, needless to say there is no room in the bed so im on the couch for the night :)

Tanz

Lifer
My girlfriend is 37 weeks pregnant, needless to say there is no room in the bed so im on the couch for the night :)

haha ahh there was no hope in hell i could of kicked himself out of the bed during the last few weeks of my pregnancy he used cling on for dear life...

best of luck with it all though,hope it goes well...

and @ johnny it was more like drowning myself in it,,but ohh did i have fun...lol

Last edited:

Rob H

Member +
We sent the night at the bosses parents B+B in Whitby if any one interested it elliesguesthouse.co.uk

Rory

Lifer
12 hours gettting the CRX finished up and fired up again after a long rebuild. After midnight before i got in! :haha:
Made it worth while it fired right up on the key :D

J25GTi

Lifer
I entered the drinking olympics last night after a whole day in the pub.

It got veryyyyyy messy!

3 memebers of the 5 got disqualified from my team, so we had to do it with 2 people!
My dear god I was SO drunk by the end of it, but at least we didn't come last :p

ste-glanza

Member +
had a long week at work and saturday ended up being longer than i thought too so i was happy to sit in watching crap tv all night!