HRF legendary starlet

sam starlet

Member +
What ever happened to that car? i heard it was crashed and rolled a few times but does nay one actualy know?
and does any one have any pics and different vids of that car and not just the one of it going round tsukuba?

and as a discussion... what is your favourite starlet?

Sam

Matt Glanza

Member +
hrf pushed the boundries of the starlet more than jam ever did i recon they where the gurus of the starlet modding

oh dont even start me thinking lol would be a mental starlet for that money but tbh would people still have a starlet if you had 33k to spend on a car? dont know if i would :confused:

It depends. If someone gave me 33k to buy a car then I probably wouldnt spend it on a starlet but if I was loaded then I wouldnt just have one car so I would DEFINITELY have a mental starlet in the collection

There are/were some serious cars built in Japan but at this stage to pick a favorite it would nearly be a Starlet closer to home some of the cars being built this side of the globe these days are mental. Australia have some mental machines too.

I'm just being realistic mate.

And your dead right lad, 33k for a starlet is ridiculous, its not worth that at all. We could build a car just as good or even better for a fraction of the 33k they are looking for. Im just saying that in fantasy land, if i ever won the lotto then I would buy it for my collection but id also build my own from scratch. Id rather have one I built myself as the one I drive

hrf_101.jpg

hrf_102.jpg

hpa4.jpg

Last edited: