Hulk Hogans Kid Crashes 650bhp Supra

goldenvtr

Member +
CBA to find the write up on the page but it was bound to happen, Dont know if you've every seen "Hogan knows best" bu he's a bit of a tool lol.

Waste of a nice Toyota :(

dan

Member +
was watchin hogan knows best this morning lol

Thats supra was well nice, shame.

ep_chen

Member +
what a waste but dad could always walk into a dealer, tear off his shirt and says "my kid wants another Supra" !!!!!!!!!!!!

PelvisGt

Member +
haha, i saw one episode the other day of his son drifting some viper around a track, that he got given then he smashed it into a wall and bent the front axel and then they went and got another viper and took the front axel off it and fitted to his and then he smahed it up again.. lol. Then at the end someone says "not bad for a 14 year old" :homer:

i seen the supra in a mag and how two people lived is beond me the car was completely fucked had two be going some speed two end up like that

Sparky

Member +
That was inevitable...what a tosser was street racing a dodge Viper apparently

Lucky know one was killed

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
u shouldnt have said that ... hulk knows everything :

HulkHoganClr.tif.jpg

Si_Glanza

Member +
I think He's alright, being brought up with that money means he knows no better and anyone of us given the change to own a Supra and drift car at his age would love to.
Hopfully he will have lernt his lesson and he sould think him self looking to walk away from a crash like that!!

carlos_ep91

Member +
shamefull to say i sin this in maxflower the other week! lol what a complete cock the car was a complete wreck cnt believe no one died!! spose daddy could always get him anotha one or maybe two incase he crashes agen :p