hybrid ct9 kit swap for td04 kit

dereksti

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys this is prob a bit cheeky but am asking anyway I have a tongs hybrid ct9 not been on the car long not been ran over 0,9 psi as I haven't fitted my ecu yet .toyosport mani blitz de cat and hks adjusting actuator.let me know what u have thanks

jimbox1

Member +
Would you consider selling the turbo seperatly? You could always get a adaptor plate made to suit you mani mate. Cheers
Kenny

dereksti

Fresh Recruit
Hey mate not sure if I would split it depends on the price of an adaptor and where to get one from.

jimbox1

Member +
I spoke to zisco about it, wasn't to bad a price mate can't remember of the top of my head how much it was but it wasn't to bad. I'm thinking about one too because trying to find a hybrid has been a nightmare!! Lol where about in Scotland you from mate?

dereksti

Fresh Recruit
I spoke to zisco about it, wasn't to bad a price mate can't remember of the top of my head how much it was but it wasn't to bad. I'm thinking about one too because trying to find a hybrid has been a nightmare!! Lol where about in Scotland you from mate?

Lol am in west Lothian mate

jimbox1

Member +
I'm in dunfermline mate, just looked it up it 245 for adaptor plate, lines gaskets and decat to suit your mani. No turbo tho