i can use diferents size of injectors in my engine???

BallıGee

Member +
what are you going to control them with what are you specs are they high or low impendece come on give us a hint lad :(:slap:

amateo

Fresh Recruit
hi impedance and i'll gonna install garrett m-24 ar/.80, turbo manifold, trust external wastegate or hks internal actuator
i have
blitz ecu
front mount blitz

please let me know waht i can do

si-87

Member +
what power are you thinking of running? if you just planning on your current mods or upto 200bhp whats the point of upping the injectors?

EH@B

Member +
i have more than urs and im still with stock injectores with no problem !
garrett m-24 ar/.48 more power than 80 ....... + mines ecu..etc

si-87

Member +
yeh im sure the standard ones are good for over 200hp..
the garage where mine wwas mapped and tuned changed mine to denso 444cc injectors from a r33 gtr when i went over 200hp, but i doubt i was really neccesary

amateo

Fresh Recruit
ok, perfect

i thought that i'll gonna need bigger injectors for more boost, or let me know what i can do to increase the power of the engine , i wanna more than 200 hp

EH@B

Member +
for more than 200hp cheak ur tuner and put ur car on dyno
if its can take more than 200hp safely then jump for bigger injectores
good luck

si-87

Member +
Forged engine would be good if your planning big HP, i guess you already changed the breathing (exhaust, air filter) ? get the car mapped and fuelling set up properly

amateo

Fresh Recruit
the problem is that my ecu isn't programmable, or how i can tune the car with out a pyggy-back or stand alone ecu

amateo

Fresh Recruit
Forged engine would be good if your planning big HP, i guess you already changed the breathing (exhaust, air filter) ? get the car mapped and fuelling set up properly

yeah i have exhaust kakimoto and air filter blitz