I have a little problem in hi boost

Shakey

Fresh Recruit
I have an ep91 glanza v it runs spot on it low boost but when I put it in high boost and go threw the hole rev range it feels like it hits the limiter at 4. Thousand rmp the if I let it carry on again to 5 thou and it jolts forward and the eml comes on and stays on for a bit while im driving normally I have done the blink test and it blinked 34 the map sensor but I would've thought it would have done the same in low boost any ideas or would you say that's right any help would be much appreciated cheers shakes

ryan-11

Member +
Get a boost gauge fitted and see what its boosting at, anything over .8 bar is gona hit fuel cut if running the standard ecu and fueling. dont keep hitting it or your engine will go bang, just stay in low boost.

Shakey

Fresh Recruit
That will explain why it's got an adjustable acctuator onit I thought it might be something to do with the dump valve what's the easiest way forward with the engine management ? Cheers

ryan-11

Member +
First thing id be doing is getting a boost gauge fitted and turn the boost down with the actuator, as for engine management u car go for a plug and play like a jam, blitz ect ect, or a piggyback ecu like an emanage or dastek, or theres a full standalone.

Shakey

Fresh Recruit
It's got a boost gauge at the mo it was running over a bar so not good il be turning it down and lookin into a plug in and play jobby cheers