i love starlet

SaRfI

Member +
hi lads this thread might be useless but i would like to share my experience with you .yesterday i took my glanza for ride properly haven't driven glanza for 2 month properly so gave her the beens and omg that thing pull so hard in fifth gear i couldn't belive it my glanza never pulled so hard like this how can i describe how it pull let me put it this way she pulls in fifth gear like she used to do in fourth gear when i got her the torque is every where ..i was so surprised how it pulls now all i have done is running .8 bar boost with supporting fueling mods and full service and have the "HDI FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER" there is 100% power increase after the front mount and raised boost with supporting mods God it is fast and it actually pulls faster the the teg in fifth gear teg is no match for glanza on motorway due to i have the limiter removed on glanza teg cant go more the 180kmh:p and teg is running estimated around 205bhp mark and this little thing can fly past 200kmh mark so easily. God i love starlet and cant belive 1.3 engine response to little mods like this does well done 4efte. cant wait to see the difference when get the mani and decat..lol and guys my car is still on small ct9.

just thought i would share this with you all thanks.

Kelly

Member +
Glad your enjoying her! Although 100% power increase would u mean you are now running 266bhp :p

Just keep to your plan and make sure u change your mani asap! :)

Deano

Banned
Good on ya mate bet your well pleased. With that manifold on I reckon a good 10-15 hp increase would be expected what other plans do you have for it?

Mike_ep91

Member +
good to hear it dude..was out in mine tonight and havent been drivin on boost for a couple of days(jus back an forth to work 5 min drive)
and when i was drivin it tonight i had a smile on my face through the whole drive..these little cars never cease to impress..
cant wait for my new mani and jus got new magnecore leads aswell:)

SaRfI

Member +
Glad your enjoying her! Although 100% power increase would u mean you are now running 266bhp :p

Just keep to your plan and make sure u change your mani asap! :)

lol kelly i actually meant I'm 100% sure there is power difference, and ya should get the mani in couple of weeks cheers.

Good on ya mate bet your well pleased. With that manifold on I reckon a good 10-15 hp increase would be expected what other plans do you have for it?

cheers mate , very pleased with the car and love the power difference and ya should see more gain with the manifold , not sure about te future bud getting the manifold and decat soon and wheels need to be refurbish so thats the little plan for now on.

good to hear it dude..was out in mine tonight and havent been drivin on boost for a couple of days(jus back an forth to work 5 min drive)
and when i was drivin it tonight i had a smile on my face through the whole drive..these little cars never cease to impress..
cant wait for my new mani and jus got new magnecore leads aswell :)
cheers mate , have to love the boost coming from little car and couldn't stop smiling when i put the foot down in 5th the pull is amazing much better then before and hope to see more power after mani and stuff.