I phone 4?

djdiller

Member +
wel m8 iv an iphone 3gs 16g an its more than enough, i went into carphone warehouse last month to
see bout getting an iphone 4, and the man behind the counter told me to stick with my iphone 3gs as all
the real difference is between the 3gs an the 4 is the design and the iphone 4 can make video calls (watever some people do be doin) hahaha.

but iphones are serious piece of kit no matter wat il never look at a nokia phone or anythin else for that matter aslong as iphones around

Diller

sanchez

Member +
Iphone 4 is much better than 3gs, the screen is so much better and clearer, it looks better.

I got the 16gb mate, seems more than enough for me, get one and jailbreak it straight away, the phone becomes about 1 million times better, all apps free, can change themes, ringtones etc

Kyle_R

Member +
I got a 32gig iPhone 4 and I love it mate. Highly recommend them to any1 easy to use cameras really good. Easy to go on Internet with. Just posted this using my iPhone 4.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Iphone 4 is much better than 3gs, the screen is so much better and clearer, it looks better.

I got the 16gb mate, seems more than enough for me, get one and jailbreak it straight away, the phone becomes about 1 million times better, all apps free, can change themes, ringtones etc

how did u do that liam?

pig666eon

Member +
i got the 16gb there the other week very happy with it alot faster than the 3gs, clearer screen ect the list can go on

as for space im abit of a tech head lad and i now wish i had of gone for the 32gb! ive 785 songs, 5 movies, 134 photos and 50 apps i have 5gb left it seems like alot but when your using it its not that much, i have like 800gb of media on the hard drive so its only the best that get on the phone if i had of went with the 32gb then i would have been alot happier but very pleased with it regardless of the space as i can perfectly manage with what i have now just the 32gb one would have been ultimate!

just my input lad

lingl9z

Member +
iPhone's are awesome Dan! Although the iPhone 5 will be along shortly (Think june/july) as Liam said jailbreak it and it unlocks the potential of the phone. I went for a 16gb one and has more than enough space for me. Satnav on it's pretty decent aswell (Copilot, but Tomtom's also on it aswell as most of the other top brands) Got me out a jam or 2. If you want to know pretty much anything about it just give me a shout!

Rich :p

pig666eon

Member +
iPhone's are awesome Dan! Although the iPhone 5 will be along shortly (Think june/july) as Liam said jailbreak it and it unlocks the potential of the phone. I went for a 16gb one and has more than enough space for me. Satnav on it's pretty decent aswell (Copilot, but Tomtom's also on it aswell as most of the other top brands) Got me out a jam or 2. If you want to know pretty much anything about it just give me a shout!

i was thinking of getting the sat nav app do you need to be hooked up to wifi or 3g to use it?

lingl9z

Member +
As far as I know the iphone 3G - Iphone 4 have a gps chip built in so doesnt use 3G/WIFI. I know this as when I lose phone signal/3G signal my Copilot satnav keeps working! :) I found for me Copilot worked the best! If your iPhone's not jailbroken and you don't plan to it may be worth installing Skobbler UK & Ireland lite (Free on the appstore I believe) and it works pretty well.

Rich.

sanchez

Member +
Yeah i got the TomTom Europe on mine and its great, £60 app for free, and it works a treat!! Battery life is poo though lol
Yeah Rich is the man with the know-how!!!! :p

lingl9z

Member +
Yeah it does drain the battery pretty quickly although I ended up buying a screen mount/in-car charger perfect for use with Satnav apps + A solar charger/solar case charger :D Your's still going strong then mate? :D

sanchez

Member +
yeah i need to get a in car charger really, and was thinking about one of those screen mounts too!

Yeah its all good dude, not really had any problems with the OS, more with the phone lol the lock button is fecked haha
Got a few cool little tweeks and got all my mates to jailbreak their phones too now after they had a play on mine :p

lingl9z

Member +
Yeah I think it's essential on long journeys using it as a nav! They did have an awesome screen mount with solar charger built in the back but cant find it anymore :( Good to hear, I've had pretty much no issues with this phone (only when I windows phone 7 themed it and wanted to revert back to normal i Lost the phone icon lol.) other than that no real issues! :p

171099_478995066743_631881743_6484785_2035197_o.jpg

131690_478995151743_631881743_6484788_1817930_o.jpg

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
The iPhone is fast becoming the norm with phones, it is no longer the be all and end all.

danb87

i got the 16gb there the other week very happy with it alot faster than the 3gs, clearer screen ect the list can go on

as for space im abit of a tech head lad and i now wish i had of gone for the 32gb! ive 785 songs, 5 movies, 134 photos and 50 apps i have 5gb left it seems like alot but when your using it its not that much, i have like 800gb of media on the hard drive so its only the best that get on the phone if i had of went with the 32gb then i would have been alot happier but very pleased with it regardless of the space as i can perfectly manage with what i have now just the 32gb one would have been ultimate!

just my input lad

yea, im not such a tech head lol, so im assumin now the 16gb will be sufficent enough for me

rich, ill probz be in touch tomoz as if this jail break is what needs too be done maybe you can assist me with it :)

Rich is your man for the apple products :)

lol ive heard this a few times

The iPhone is fast becoming the norm with phones, it is no longer the be all and end all.

yea, so my mate who is apple crazy keeps telling me. i just fancy something diffrent bored of sony eriksons.

jonny-boi32

Member +
santa brought me one, i love it but to be honest i prob shouldnt have one, spends more time in my pocket or sitting on the table. got promoted in work few weeks ago so never get to play with it anymore. but i heard about the jailbreak on here but didnt know anything about it, so havent done it until someone can talk me into it. dont know anyone with it done.

danb87

santa brought me one, i love it but to be honest i prob shouldnt have one, spends more time in my pocket or sitting on the table. got promoted in work few weeks ago so never get to play with it anymore. but i heard about the jailbreak on here but didnt know anything about it, so havent done it until someone can talk me into it. dont know anyone with it done.

as above mate, rich seems too be top man on this. so he will be who im enquiring through lol.

oi sanchez, so by jail breaking it. all apps are free? do you still need a credit card etc?

dan_ep82

Member +
i have had 3gs and now have iphone 4 its heaps better, i got the 32gb bought it outright so was tad pricey lol