i take a point

basketash

Member +
so i spoke to someone on the phone and i asked them what i asked u lot and in about 5 mins he explained to me that i can only run a tdo5 at 1 bar on just forged pistons if i wanted to run higher boost i,d need to upgrade other things .
yea i know i went on and maybe expected to much from people but i had a time slot and that was it sorry if i offended somepeople but why dont moderators exokain the process on here ive always got the fast answear that i need on here so i just expected the same
and yes im one big
141103.jpg

or maybe a
blue_tit_300_tcm9-139623.jpg

lol:homer:

Honestly have no idea why im writing this going from the last threads after trying to help you!

But you can run any turbo , ct9/td04/td05 at 1 bar of boost with your pistons just all you need to do is make sure your fuelling is checked.

td05 would be pointless tho just to let you know as on the 4e its far too laggy maybe 1 bar by 5k revs. Stick with the td04 your first plan, 1 bar by 4k revs roughly and as stated before anywhere between 190 - 230 give or take.

Glanza_MK

Member +
Fair play mate. :beer:

Theres a certain ettiquette (sp?) that comes with using forums and im sure youll get used to it!

basketash

Member +
what do you think would be the best setup for me to achieve a suitable amount of bhp but not go to extra on the money my budget is going to be about 1800£

put it this way.

Im currenty running:

ct9 turbo
hks actuator set to 0.9ish
rrfpr
fcd
uprated manifold
fmic
relocated filter

set up on the rolling road i made 153 at the wheels, Although maybe not as high as sum others on the site against other cars its very fast.

The ct9 has alot of potential for alot less cash, its a option.

GTdan

In The Closet
td05 will be way too laggy....if your going to run 1 bar max, standard internals are fine (aslong as they are healthy), so you can run 1bar on ct9 hybrid set up with management for way under your budget and achieve around 190-195 bhp, or you can go td04 with management again around your budget with management, should see around 220bhp.

If your forging pistons you may aswell just forge rods at same time - pointless doing one or other.

put it this way.

Im currenty running:

ct9 turbo
hks actuator set to 0.9ish
rrfpr
fcd
uprated manifold
fmic
relocated filter

set up on the rolling road i made 153 at the wheels, Although maybe not as high as sum others on the site against other cars its very fast.

The ct9 has alot of potential for alot less cash, its a option.

x2 agreed more than enough power for most people! and way more than enough power for the road

Chris@CCM

Member +
u dont need forged pistons to run 1 bar on a td04 ive set up cars that ran much more over 255hp on stock pistons and rods

basketash

Member +
well all this is pointless now sorry for wasting fokes time my gearbox as started making noises bearing are fucked or on way out lol but cheers for info i think im just going to max out the ct9 and stay away from the td04.

nows the problem who how and where do you get a glanza lsd box rebuilt ??:

wats the best soluition ??