I went honda again.

Derek

Lifer
Opinions welcome, this one is a keeper this is my 4th car in 5 months.lol also bbs lm's going on her soon.
dscf5333k.jpg

derekspics017.jpg

derekspics019.jpg

Nippon

Member +
Lovely mate. I've always liked S2000's.
Looks awesome in white aswell.

Cough... Vortech... Cough.

:p :haha:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
I do like the S2000.. Nice and quick and RWD, can easily look stunning too.

Convertible is sweet but not for me.. Id feel a bit gay lol. Unfortunately i think all S2000 are convertible unless you get the hard aftermarket roof.

Derek

Lifer
I do like the S2000.. Nice and quick and RWD, can easily look stunning too.

Convertible is sweet but not for me.. Id feel a bit gay lol. Unfortunately i think all S2000 are convertible unless you get the hard aftermarket roof.

yea you get some funny comments from passers by.lol going to buy some bbs lm's in about 5 mins so they should look sweet on it. loking into a hard top for autumn.

steveatyork

Member +
My brother has one,he only bought it a month ago,it's a nice car and had some money thrown at it(ohlins coilovers,mugen ecu,uprated diff etc) but it's not fast,my sister beat him in her vx220 turbo(when it was standard) he even put it on a dyno as he thought there was something wrong with it.but it was spot on
I'm sure when he turbos/supercharges it that it will be a different story

steveatyork

Member +
My brother has one,he only bought it a month ago,it's a nice car and had some money thrown at it(ohlins coilovers,mugen ecu,uprated diff etc) but it's not fast,my sister beat him in her vx220 turbo(when it was standard) he even put it on a dyno as he thought there was something wrong with it.but it was spot on

Dan3SGTE

Member +
#

Mugen ECU for starters is a generic ECU which doesnt do that much if anything to the car unless set up to run the specif mods its mapped to.. Bit of a silly statement to say it isnt fast just because it looses to a car with a 2.0liter turbo in a chassis weighing 1 tonne with 200BHP and plenty of torque. Power to weight ratio says the VX220 should be slightly quicker, and i bet thats all it is "slightly quicker"...

Sorry i just thought that was a silly comment as these are quick cars that would shame alot of cars.. The word fast should be used very loosley as it doesnt make any sense as its an opinion. A ferrari F430 isnt fast because an Enzo would wipe the floor with it................... You see where im coming from?