i will be unavailable from the 9-17th Nov..

wickedep

Trader
hey lads..
as the topic reads i wont be in the country from the 9-17th of this month.i've managed to ship 95% of the current orders placed with us. there's 2-3 more who have very recently placed your orders and awaiting packages..your parts will be completed while i am away and i will ship them out as soon as i get back. i am very sorry for the delay guys..please bare with me. also i may not be able to check mail/u2u everyday while i am away..but will reply all messages every chance i get. many thanks...

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
hey barrie..
the hybrid set up has been tested...results have been put up..read about it in my thread on the wepr forum section mate.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Glanza_MK

Member +
Enjoy it Sach. Sorry I couldnt join you last night. The last couple of days have been really fucking intense and just couldnt keep my eyes open! Im guessing youll be packing tonight, but if not, we'll be at the cricket club. Hopefully ill see you again in feb!

JGT

Member +
Have a good holiday Sach, you need it after the last few busy weeks!

John, cricket club has nice food :p Pie is the way forward!

Glanza_MK

Member +
Have a good holiday Sach, you need it after the last few busy weeks!

John, cricket club has nice food :p Pie is the way forward!

I had the chicken and mushroom mate... it was gooooood! No beer available anywhere tonight though coz of Diwali! :(

You about tommorow night? Fancy a couple 'on the green again? Its our last night. Wont be a late one though as were leaving the hotel at half 5!

wickedep

Trader
hey aidan..
your turbo is on order mate. just waiting till it reaches us to finish up the fabricaiton of your kit. will have it out to you asap bro..

sacha
wickedEP Racing