I won my first race!

Andynista

Fresh Recruit
Hello, I just re- registered, I have been out of the internet for a while, and just found out there is a new TGTT, anyhow, for those of you that remember me, I got a sponsorship from AutoTrader in my country, and after a season of ups and downs, the biggest up just came yesterday!

I won my fisrt race, and I could not have picked a better race to win, hahahaaha I won the 100km race in El Salvador, its a single race with 4 classes, GT1, corvettes, camaros, porsches, GT2 silvias, VW GTi, GT3 highly tuned hondas, and super street the same as GT3 but with radials.....

And i did not only win my class but I won overall!!! The big cars had no end of troubles with the rain, while the little GT soldiered on through the pouring rain and I was lapping the field every 3 laps! I got enough of a lead, when the rain ceased that even though the big cars gained some laps back it was not enough to beat me ahahaahaa, I was dying in there as I was almost running out of gas..... I spun out 4 times.... oh my it was eventful.... but I am happy as can be! I still cant believe it....

Sorry for the long read.... here are the pics
5854.jpg

IMG_39652.jpg

and a link to todays newspaper...

http://www.elsalvador.com/mwedh/pdf/20070924/EDH20070924DEP030P.pdf

Thanks for looking and reading

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well done very impressive indeed, just goes to show smaller less powered cars do have an advantage sometimes

Andynista

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for all the comments, spec sheet is pretty mild..... stock CT9, FMIC, ECU, all the basics, trying to adhere to the rules.....

I have to comply to a minimum 1000 kg weight wich really hurts the GT I carry 100 kg ballast.

on a side note can I attach files? I only have podium pics on my computer...

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
FANTASTIC MAN!!!

Congrats on flying the EP flag with pride & success:D:D!!

WELL DONE!! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: