IBCjapan.com car auction web site!!!!!

Chachito

Member +
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has experience in buying cars from a live auction site if so, could someone teach me how to do that and what do I need to look at before I bid on a RHD car from japan or affiliate my self to a site by paying the deposit so I can bid .

If anyone who ever before had do a live auction on www.ibcjapan.com please tell me if it's a trusted website. And if there is a other site you guys know and is trusted to do live auction please contact me.

I there is a car dealer here who are willing to help me get tru the steps on how to do a live auction plse I bag of you to help me. I'm in the Carribbean and I'm not a concurrent to you guys cause I'm way far from you if guys want to help but don't want to post in public plse send me a pm, cause I want to learn more about bidding on live auction.

thnx,

Charles

wesgt

Lifer
ibc are ok, i know people that have gotten cars from them. also when i was collecting cars myself from the docks i saw a lot of cars that came from ibc, so they are a genuine company

Chachito

Member +
Ok mate thnx for the info I appreciate the reply since here in the Carribbean I live on a small Island called Curacao and it's difficult for people to tell me how to bid if that site is safe they won'tt tell me since they will see me as a concurrent.

wesgt

Lifer
i didn't use ibc myself, but i think you tell them what car you want, they find a suitable car and they bid on it for you, you don't actually do the bidding. what type of car are you looking to import? i will pm you a couple of the companies i used in the past.

Chachito

Member +
but in the future I'm planning on buying other models like altezza, aristo. But first i want to start small and see how it will go with the selling.

wesgt

Lifer
but in the future I'm planning on buying other models like altezza, aristo. But first i want to start small and see how it will go with the selling.

you have pm charles, the first company i told you about are perfect for you, they source high quality cars and take care of everything for you, they can get you any type of car you need, i got anything from starlets to silvias from them with no problems, i got maybe 20 to 30 cars from them in a 2 year period and every one were perfect.

wesgt

Lifer
no problem. send an email to that company, they will call you back usually within 24 hours, and they will discuss with you what it is your looking for.

Chachito

Member +
Look I maybe hallucinating but if I get it well when searching for example you get the car most of the RS I've seen it starting price is 5000-6000 JPY and when I click on the AVG bidding price list I see most of the time they have been sold around 12000-18000 JPY or am I wrong somebody plse help here if not understanding the site well.