if?

briggers

Member +
if i ever run more boost in the future or when i get a tdo4 in the long distant future when i have more money would i lose the hi/lo boost feature.

ChrisGT

Member +
You'll lose it mate. You don't need it anyway! Just drive about slow and off boost, then rev it that little bit more to get on boost when u wanna! lol

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
just get yourself an electronic boost controler and you can set the boost to what ever you want then set it for the weekend, i have 4 differant boost settings on mine. .6, .8, .9 and 1 bar, i have it on .9 for a daily basis then put it up whenever i feel like it

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
another question.... is there enything that can prevent the car from boosting up more than a set level? just to be safe as when you have a bcc could get higher boost levels with cold etc and may damage some internals

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I have a BLITZ SBC and you have 4 individual boost settings that you can switch between with the turn of a dial. as well as a mapping function so you can set boost for certan speeds. it usually over boosts by about .1bar the first time on cold days the corrects it's self and works good from then on