ihi v39 turbo

T

tdo4starlet

when will this be on full spool on a standerd internal 1.3 turbo engine..and has it more power than a tdo4 setup???as i have a tdo4 on it now and thinking of putting it on and taking the tdo4 turbo off ????any idea,will it reach 180km faster than the tdo4 setup...just running 225 bhp...

GTdan

In The Closet
when will this be on full spool on a standerd internal 1.3 turbo engine..and has it more power than a tdo4 setup???as i have a tdo4 on it now and thinking of putting it on and taking the tdo4 turbo off ????any idea,will it reach 180km faster than the tdo4 setup...just running 225 bhp...

what bost do you want to run, presuming 1bar max?

T

tdo4starlet

yes 1 bar the car got the 225bhp on the tdo4 so im thinking just swaping to the ihi turbo

T

tdo4starlet

im asking these questions lad as i have 3 toyotas two ep82 and 1 glanza ...doing stuff too all of them two are gettig the 5e conversion soon the other dont no yet ,,,Dan these fellas are so funny its great

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
im asking these questions lad as i have 3 toyotas two ep82 and 1 glanza ...doing stuff too all of them two are gettig the 5e conversion soon the other dont no yet ,,,Dan these fellas are so funny its great
Ah its just your nephew or whoever got into your account fucked up your reputation,post some pics of the car:rockon: