im a newbie :D

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
thats one long user name lol..

welcome to the forum, have look through the welcome section.. always a good place to start ;)

kon

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Speaking english as opposed to txt speak would be good, means us old farts can understand what you're saying...

If you need help finding a Glanza, let me know...

haha yeh but having a long user name meens no1 else will have it! :p

yeh im willing to spend bout 3500 to 5000, ill prob get one on finance coz like then i can get a car i want ! lol and not an old banger or sumink

my bf got a gt, and i seen a lot of glanzas about and i jusst fallen in love wit em i spose lol

thanks :D it says you drive a gt and glanza? what one you like better? i must admit one of the main reasons i like glanza's is because they have a curve to them. i dont really like the squareness of the gt.

Kelly

Member +
haha yeh but having a long user name meens no1 else will have it! :p

yeh im willing to spend bout 3500 to 5000, ill prob get one on finance coz like then i can get a car i want ! lol and not an old banger or sumink

my bf got a gt, and i seen a lot of glanzas about and i jusst fallen in love wit em i spose lol

tbh i wouldnt advise gettin such a small value car on finance your guna be paying way too much for it. best thing to do would be read up and things and save your money up.

how old are you? what are your insurance quotes going to be like? thats another thing to think about.

ive previously got an insurance quote for a gt and it was around 1200 and im 17! so i think thats good! lol :p

yeh im thinking about saving.... its just such a hard decision whether i get finance or just wait and pay for it in one go.

Kelly

Member +
yeh 1200 is a lil too good , i got quoted 1200 after shopping around, which insurance is that with? is it down as a jap import 1.3turbo? in your own name? if so snap it up lol

tbh best advise i can give is save up or if ya very desperate get a loan from the ppl you bank with. dont get car finance its a terrible thing.

i know i thort it was too good to be true! lol but it was down as a 1.3 turbo jap lol

i cant remember what insurance people it was though ! lol i did it ages ago :p
but it was through confused.com i kno that

i dont suppose you have got toby's phone number or address for toy tuning? gmangt has tried gettin hold of him all day and now his phone has died lol

tosa2tosa

Member +
17 seems a lil young love u sure u dont wana get a lil more driving experience under ur belt?
the glanza's are def sexy cars and great to drive,have to point out that sum members have found them harder to insure than the gt tho
wud suggest u sum up all the pros and cons befor u go any further luv
p.s sorry if i sound a bit of a party pooper

Nwimie

Member +
i thinbk confused might be lying to you ie have a error on there system as i just struggled to insure my glanza being 21, 3 yr no claims for £1040!

but you are a gurl which you get rewarded for :( strange world of car insurance

ps GLANZA FTW!!!!!!

yeh thats what i thought, but ive now realised most car insurers ive gone to don't actually have turbo starlets on ther website so you have to call up well thats just confused and elephant unless anyone knows any insurer's that do?

Kelly

Member +
i thinbk confused might be lying to you ie have a error on there system as i just struggled to insure my glanza being 21, 3 yr no claims for £1040!

but you are a gurl which you get rewarded for :( strange world of car insurance

ps GLANZA FTW!!!!!!

thats what i thought, that insurance quote needs checking out. Have you even got a proper insurance quote yet? or looked at any gt's and glanzas?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
u wont get insured on a glanza full stop if your 17. its hard enough to actually find a insurance company that covers the glanzas, and the ones that do say you HAVE to be 21.. so good luck for the glanza.. but gt's are insurable and are generally around 1400-1800 quid to insure for that age.. but i wouldnt really advise it as a first car!