I'm Back :)

Tanz

Lifer
Well guys seen as ive been incognito for awhile id said id pop up a wee Hello thread to all the new members that havent had the pleasure to meet me yet :)

And to all the good old reliables just to tell ye watch out the wee witch is back :freddy::freddy: lol

Anyway I hope ye all have been keeping well, and im looking forward to catching up and rooting through yer garages and seeing the progress ye've all made .. :D

Tanz

Phil

Super Moderator
Well guys seen as ive been incognito for awhile id said id pop up a wee Hello thread to all the new members that havent had the pleasure to meet me yet :)

And to all the good old reliables just to tell ye watch out the wee witch is back :freddy::freddy: lol

Anyway I hope ye all have been keeping well, and im looking forward to catching up and rooting through yer garages and seeing the progress ye've all made .. :D

Tanz

you and franza made any babies yet?

Welcome back

Phil

Tanz

Lifer
Cheers guys :)

you and franza made any babies yet?

Welcome back

Phil

And to answer you Phil we did indeed we'd a wee girl Farrah almost three years ago ,,lol… feel extra old saying that because it doesnt seem like I joined up here over 4years ,, tis mad.. but tiime does fly when your having fun :)

Phil

Super Moderator
Well so long as she is nothing like her mum she might be alright :)

congrats!

Phil

Tanz

Lifer
haha awhh cheers but its too late for that shes a wee nutter,,, hope youve been keeping good yourself ;)