im having an ace day

im having a good day today . got my clutch fitted last night :rockon:the old paddle totaly fu##ed it broke the spring caseing on the on the plate . my turbo should be hear imorn:rockon: got the half cage fitted alone with a three point rear strut brace both newly painted white!, oil cooler with filter relocation kit fully fitted,paint work done,reverse carbon scoop orderd, and i just orderd a set of ksport 6 pots:p ten week wait for these tho:( its good to almost be there again

scot-ish

Member +
i must be having your bad luck, got a NIP for 36 in a 30, then my field harness arrived, been waiting a week so i can fit all my parts to the car, and its for a glanza, not happy one bit lol

easty-5

Member +
advertised trading is not allowed

Kept that one quiet! Typical, some decent brakes at a decent price and I no longer have my Glanza. Haha :haha:

Sounds like its all coming along nicely. Will have a nosey in by next week ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i see madmans been at my posts again:mad: . what do i have to do to become a registerd trader on hear ? iv sent a good few emails????? more than once :confused:

Texx

Super Moderator
what do i have to do to become a registerd trader on hear ?

You need to be patient! Each application is discussed before any decision is made and there are more than just the one traders application to go through. The applications are dealt with in order of reciept so yours will be replied to as soon as it's been finalised.

You need to be patient! Each application is discussed before any decision is made and there are more than just the one traders application to go through. The applications are dealt with in order of reciept so yours will be replied to as soon as it's been finalised.

ye i know but iv been waiting 6 mounth:haha:

Rory

Lifer
6 pots, fekin ell, i thought my Willwoods were big...... Obviously not!

You got a forged motor yet, or still popping standard units? :p

thefalls

Member +
Those K sports are going make you happy!You wont regret them one bit!
Make sure you wear seat belts when you brake......otherwise you will smash your face on the windscreen!
Contrary to what popular belief is,no they dont lock up the wheels easily.
Fantastic brakes,goodluck.

Those K sports are going make you happy!You wont regret them one bit!
Make sure you wear seat belts when you brake......otherwise you will smash your face on the windscreen!
Contrary to what popular belief is,no they dont lock up the wheels easily.
Fantastic brakes,goodluck.

ace thanks