Im off to Tuning Development's this weekend

as above im off there this weekend to have nick's Greddy E-Manage Ultimate fitted to my 82
going to be a long trip as im down south a good 5hrs but will be worth it :)

My spec

forged 4E
Td05 16G
460cc injectors
EMU with lauch control
ect ect

will let you no the results when i get back saturday night im hoping for 250bhp ish

Last edited:

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Will be good to see the car and finally meet you buddy :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

richglanzav

Member +
cool mate nice time of year for a 4e and td05 haha, but seriously let us all know how u get on im after going up there for the forged engine for my ep95 in the new year.

ive had a few bits put on my car by TD and no complaints at all was a good place to go very honest people.

so i look forward to your feedback on nicks engines

cheers boys i will let you all no how she gets on
haha will be a bit of fun lads but she wont be out much this winter

and it's a TM Devoplments engine

Last edited:
Hello ppl got the car all done had the EMU fitted and got nick to set up the launch control it's epic

Anyway the car made 230bhp @ 1.2 1.3bar and 192 @ the wheels, My boost pipe's let me down they are to small so i need some 3" pipe to get a better flow nick will explain lol

Was it worth the trip: Hell fucking yea i would go back there for work any day of the week big thumbs up boys and at 230bhp it's an animal full boost by 4000 4300

will upload graph when im back im away atmo

danb87

South East England Area Rep
good results there lad, you only pushing 1.3 max tho? how comes?

lol

i plan too run 1.6 1.7 in new year on the td05 :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ohhh lol i did read that mate lol just still yet too register in my head ha, do you have some one too make some custom ones? ive been in touch with a local lad who does custom piping, waiting on a price tho :(

lol

Rory

Lifer
Bigger pipes?? Bigger pipes will create lag at the same time, 3" is far far to big...

What size are yours at the moment or what FMIC have you got?

If you have 50mm diameter or bigger then you dont need to upgrade them at all.

2" fmic pipes are perfect mate, stick with them as they are not causing ANY restriction.

I run a WEPR fmic with 2" piping on TD04 1.2 bar with same emanage ultimate and she is pushing just under 260bhp at the fly with proof if needed.

Hopefully that will convince you as well as Rory's words of advice.

230bhp at the fly is the expected figure for your setup (any more is a bonus and many have achieved more AND less) congrats :)

Joz