impreza ?

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Tough choice. My dad used to own one and ever since he sold his 51 plate scooby few years ago he has missed it (especially when we had all this snow).

joseph81

Member +
Tough choice. My dad used to own one and ever since he sold his 51 plate scooby few years ago he has missed it (especially when we had all this snow).

i'd have to get a good price for my glanza though knowing how well looked after it has been these past 7 years .........

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Now we out recession used cars have gone up according to the prices on auto trader and piston heads. I would try before you buy and give it a damn good comparing. Only thing is they drink fuel like anything and tyres

joseph81

Member +
Now we out recession used cars have gone up according to the prices on auto trader and piston heads. I would try before you buy and give it a damn good comparing. Only thing is they drink fuel like anything and tyres

i assume so ...wouldn't know how much approx would you ?

Brendanlez

Member +
Pigs on petrol to be honest!!! I have a 97 STi and I get about 180miles to the tank and thats driving really easy. My brother used to have one of these and it was about the same:beer::beer::beer:

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Tyres are £175 a corner and last between 6k-10k depending on how hard you drive it used to cost in region of £50 to fill up and like someone already said it dont last long

I am thinking will i go for 1 of thoz are a evo 9 but it is true what you lads are saying with keeping them going.It would kill me to keep it on the road so I am better of with my wee Glanza v she will never let me down...:drive:

joseph81

Member +
I am thinking will i go for 1 of thoz are a evo 9 but it is true what you lads are saying with keeping them going.It would kill me to keep it on the road so I am better of with my wee Glanza v she will never let me down...:drive:

don't get me wrong I love my glanza and I use it only as a Sunday car if I get the chance but am confused :confused::confused:

CTR_Timmy

Member +
what are you confused about?

I regretted selling my GT and wish I never got the CTR but maybe you would feel different if your owning a lot more powerful car

No 1 can make up your mind but you m8,you seem really keen in buying 1 so if you have the money go for it m8 BUT keep the glanza tho:p

I dont no how you lads put all that hard work in to your cars and then sell them on.I am over in Australia for the last 2years and my glanza is still waiting for me at home.my car ant as nice as yours but i still cannt sell her would kill me.:( :(

Brendanlez

Member +

Evos are not so bad, bro now has an evo 8 and drove from Tralee to Donegal on half a tank and thats the 340 model

azerty

Supermoderator
i would rather keep the glanza than driving a 2003 subaru...
IMO, there are only two subaru which are worth it. GC8 and last hatchback gen...
also, I've never liked 4 doors cars...