In need of a 5efhe ECU diagram

PaseoDave

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys. I've searched hi and low for a ECU pinout diagram to no avail.

Here's some background on my project:

I have a Canadian 1992 Paseo with a 5efe and 5 speed tranny. I recently purchased a 1992 Tercel that had a JDM 5efhe with 5 speed tranny. The 5efhe was running in the Tercel with a 5efe ECU and a modified 3e harness.

I have removed the 5efhe engine and tranny, complete with the modded harness, for installation in my 1992 Paseo. The rest of the Tercel was parted out and the shell sent to the scrap yard. I should mention, some of the electronic sensors on the 5efhe were NOT connected in the Tercel and it ran very rough when cold. When at operating temp, it ran great and very strong.

The 5efhe does have the ACIS intake manifold, 4-2-1 exhaust and the knock sensor located on the back of the engine near the starter. Since reseaching a lot, I have determined the 5efhe was running on a 5efe distributon with internal coil. However, I have since aquired a 4efte distributor, coil and igniter.

So..... this is where am at. I want to install the 5efhe in my Paseo and have it running exactly as the 5efhe's that were in the Cynos Beta.

I need some wiring diagrams and vacuum routing diagrams to make this work. Hopefully someone here on TGTT can help me out.

I have plenty of pics of the various sensors that came on the 5efhe if needed.

Thanks in advance for your help!

PaseoDave

Fresh Recruit
I was told by 3 people on 3 different forums that this is where I could get some answers............. I guess they were mistaken.

weeJohn

Lifer
I was told by 3 people on 3 different forums that this is where I could get some answers............. I guess they were mistaken.

Have you looked for the answers on this forum or are you just expecting them to fall on youre lap?

I am pretty sure a lad called rmsnoel did a lot of work with a 5efhe in his paseo, try sending him a PM or using the search function to find his posts.

If not then thats 4 people on 4 different websites that gave you bad information..................if I am not mistaken.