In need of advice thnx

PocketRocket

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys, I have just brought a glanza v pretty much stock bar full tein adjustables, GFB boost controller, apexi exhaust, apexi pod and other small things.

I am running 11psi atm and I want to get a ct12 turbo with HKS internals, I will then get a large front mount and place a oil cooler where the the top mount was. After all this will have it dyno tuned etc.

What psi would I be able to run off this and will it be safe for my engine, also what other mods will I have to do or should do.

One more thing, the pod filter on my car is at the back off the engine bay, does anyone know a clever way of ducting it so it can get cold air?

Thanks for your help and sorry if I wrote something wrong I am pretty new with cars and trying to learn.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Otherwise I keep posting it and annoying people!

Please note no manufactures mentioned to be as impartial as possible it's to help people see where to go, not gospel and you can do what you want really just trying to help as I know how daunting I found it when I first had a Starlet! :)

T

good post.

And Toby's quite right, there is alot of info out there on starlets. I myself and new into the scene (few weeks tops) but searching as much as possible for bits like this and good info from the more experienced folks.

Rory

Lifer
Ive shifted Tobys post into - The Awesomely Helpful Info Section
Ill have it stickyed also.

Rory

PocketRocket

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for the replies guys and sorry to seem like a dumb ass, whats a sticky?

Cheers Toby for the site, its offline at the moment, where are they based?