"IN TGTT.COM WE TRUST " - The Official TGTT.com thank you thread!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Dear all,

You may find this thread strange but i feel it needs to be done...

After giving the Glanza a run down hal far raceway yesterday with the new boost setup of 25psi (previous results of 12.2ET where acheived with 20psi).. I am confident that the next RWUB on the 25/26th of September should be a promising one.. as the ep feels like it has improved ALOT, with the added boost & new map.. (tuned by me ;))

With this said, id like to thank my friends & team mates, Chris Gauci (aka pekitu/hkspower), Keith Aguis(keith@zisco performance) & Chris Muscat(Mr.Zisco) for all the help, parts, work done (on my glanza) & their neverending support & advice throughout this racing season (and always) which for me has been the most successful one ever!! THANKS GUYS, i wouldnt have done it without you!!!!

One final thanks goes out to TGTT.com, as through the years, (8 to be precise lol) from being a complete noob (both to cars itself, the mechanical side & tuning).. i have met my crew & found tgtt.com to be an infinate resouce of knowledge & tuning insight. Now adays i am happy to say (with big thanks to chris gauci for all the lessons on engine building & whats what & not in the starlet world) , that i am trying to return the favour to the tgtt community by trying to pass on what i know to those who are still learning.

As my late grandfather said, the moment you stop learning is the moment you die, i too am still learning, & what better place to do so than tgtt.com!

To my co-staff team (you guys are the best!! :rockon: ), all my we buddies & tgtt.com members, pat yourselves on the back, as we are one fantastic community & my dream would have never come true without you!

So once again a BIG THANK YOU goes out to everyone!!

Kon:drive::rockon:

ps ROLL ON SEPTEMBER!! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

pps.. heres some eye candy for those who dont know what my glanza looks like.. these are the last shots of my ep with a 96' bumper as my new toyota e91 98' bumper is currently being sprayed :D

09072010822.jpg

09072010823.jpg

09072010826.jpg

03072010809.jpg

09072010824.jpg

03072010818.jpg

03072010817.jpg

03072010816.jpg

03072010814.jpg

03072010812.jpg

03072010811.jpg

As a sign of thanks to tgtt.com, id like to start a post, with every posting member stating "In tgtt.com we trust" .. (then ur name & country).

ill go 1st,

In tgtt.com we trust
Konrad - Malta

Cmon lads lets make this an epic thanks to tgtt.com!!

Last edited:

Sigma

Member +
I love the feeling of community spirit in the far reaches of the globe,

It just doesnt happen in the UK.

TGTT for the win! :)

I want a Pekitu Garage decal!

Tommy - Yorkshire, England.

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
In tgtt.com we trust.
Rory - Scotland

All the best Kon, im sure the bad times are behind you now, good things come to those who wait. :)

"In tgtt.com we trust"

William O'Carroll
Tralee
County Kerry
Ireland

That is the coolest thread i have seen on this site EVER :cool:

I too have been a member since 2002 although nowhere near as active as you but i remember seeing your name as long as I have been a member. I have the same feelings about the site as you, any time I have wanted information the site and its members have never failed to help me when I have been unable to find out what I need to know on my own

So, I would also like to thank each and every member on here who have helped me over the years and I will continue to give back as much as I can whenever I can. Thank you TGTT, I love you :kiss:

faisalgtturbo

Member +
In tgtt.com we trust.
faisal - Bradford/England

thanks to tgtt and people like kon my gt is finally coming together!!

i too have been here ages about 8 years lol

dont know what i would be doing if i had not joined tgtt all those
years ago

roll on next ten years and some fast ep's:rockon::rockon:

faisal

Rob H

Member +
In tgtt.com we trust!!:beer:
I have been a member on here for around the 8/9 years now and I have a lot of good stuff come from here over the years I have had a bit of a quite time for the last 5 or so years but mmmm I have something cooooking now!! once again!:rockon: so thats why I am back on here more than ever!!!

HYBRID

Is your catch can vented?
By the looks of it, it isnt... ?

its vented on the back mate ;) its got custom drilled 6mm holes instead of the usual single breather exit :)

kon

HYBRID

No problem Kon, was just asking incase you made a stupid mistake :)

No worries mate, its always good to have a good pair of eyes floating around.. u never know sometimes, the simplest of things may be overlooked...

ps CMON GUYS OVER 200 views and less than 20sigs.... it doesnt take more than 10 seconds to leave a little post!!!

kon