Incomplete FMIC kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hga05

Member +
For Sale: FMIC kit with 3 missing hardpipes (similar to autobahn kit)
Condition: FMIC is brand new and pipes are hardly used
Loacation: Plymouth, Devon
Price: £160 delivered in UK.

14032009296.jpg

intercooler2.jpg

Glanza_cl

Member +
i have a throttle body section pipe all that would be needed after that is intercooler to the bit i have with a small joiner...bobs your uncle complete kit :)

J25GTi

Lifer
Am interested mate, need a bit more info though, is it just those 3 pipes that are missing? So if I get those 3 pipes made up I have a complete kit ready to go?

hga05

Member +
Depending on if you do your own custom pipework as use your existing silcone on the throttle body you may need one or two silicones but if i find any i will include them but cant promise it.

J25GTi

Lifer
Where abouts in plymouth are you mate? Definatley interested, just need to know for definate what is included etc and homuch work it is to fit

hga05

Member +
near plymstock, pretty straight forward to fit, easily done in a day. If you replace with the same pipes you'll need to straight silicones, if u use a different set up and use ur standard one then only one straight silicone would be needed. hope this helps.

J25GTi

Lifer
near plymstock, pretty straight forward to fit, easily done in a day. If you replace with the same pipes you'll need to straight silicones, if u use a different set up and use ur standard one then only one straight silicone would be needed. hope this helps.

Ok bud, can you pm me a phone number so I can call you tomorrow and we can talk about it? As I'm local anyway, so if all is agreed etc I'd be able to pick It up etc.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.