indicators with black bonnet

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
re-sprayed the bonnet black today just wounderin if i should keep the amber indicators in it or put my clear ones in im thinking of putting my clear one back in it.. thanks

Idrees

Banned
It's your car so it's up to you mate!

I'd personally have clear ones.

Trial fit both the ambers and clears and take pics! :)

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
will do mate i will probs end up putting the clear ones back on to it.. mite invest my pennies for some later spec indicators with the black sourounding

thanks

Clear ones definatly, mine came with clear ones, i bought some amber ones for it and then threw them in the bin. lol

Clear ones look much better.

Heres an old pic:)
DSCF0668.jpg

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
DSC01202-Copy.jpg

heres a pic i took today after putting the bonnet all back on im thinking of putting the later lights an indicators when i get the money to buy some :haha:

On the inside of the later indicators there is a black bit round the edge of the indicator.

A cheap way of doing it is mask off the reflective bit in the inside of the indicator and hit the outside of it with a wee bit of matt black paint. Thats what i did. when i got a replacement indicator and it came a differnet colour.
017-1.jpg

Idrees

Banned
Jonny, the late spec indicators are also reflective in the centres whereas the others are just grey. ;)

Cough foil tape cough! ;)