Injector sizing for Blitz Access ECU

bugzy

Fresh Recruit
Hi all, im hoping you guys are able to shed some light as to what size injectors i should run.....i am in the process of buying a Blitz Access ECU mapped for the K1 turbo...i was thinking something slightly larger then standard 295cc ones...but you guys seem to run these ECU's alot more then us Aussies, so im open to ideas..(i realise they are self tuned, but im unsure what size injectors they were mapped for, or how far the blitz map can adjust) i will also be getting a Fuel Pressure Reg put in and adjusted properly. If you need any other info just tell me...currently, the list of relevant modifications will include.

Aftermarket dump
Stainless manifold
Hybrid CT9 Turbo running 1Bar
Blitz access ECU

Gryzor

Admin
You shouldn't need a Fuel Pressure Reg either worth checking the AFR as usual with any engine/turbo upgrade.

Glanza_cl

Member +
if anything i would use an uprated fuel pump to provide the extra fuel but it wont be needed as these types of ecu's run very rich you wont need anything to increase the fuel flow. :)

bugzy

Fresh Recruit
Thanks

HOLY SHIT!!! that was the fastest reply ever, thankyou all sooooo much for your advice, i was told by a few people that toyota genuine fpr and injectors were capable of quite the beating....im glad you all agreed. as for fuel pump, i have already upgraded this to a Walbro 255l/h....i will check my AFR when i get it all in, a decent tuner should know where to set all the figures id assume? any other suggestions you guys would recomend to next do to my car? Thanks alot!!!!!

bugzy

Fresh Recruit
Any other suggestions?? handling is pretty well covered by TRD suspension and Cusco braces......as for brakes, good idea...i do need new pads. i just want to see what you guys think..the Aussie forum is good, but not booming like yours...keep up the good work. if i can work out how to add Rep i will add for all your help guys.