Insurance companies for the Glanza

wee-jo

Member +
Right, since all you jammy bas%*$rds that drive gt turbo's can get insurance from practically every company going, I feel its about time that the glanza owners on this site list who insures them as I'm having a mare going from company to company trying to find a "decent" price for insurance as I feel 2400 tpft is slightly over the top, so come on you glanza owners, get your finger out and start of a list to help future glanza owners!!

Monkfish

Member +
Adrian Flux have always been shit on a grand scale for me, and you can never get through to them directly. Last time I phoned them I was put through to some daft company that wanted my details before finding the best insurance company for me. Fuck off! The last time I (stupidly) gave my details trying to insure my old GT-4, they put me through to a company that didn't give import insurance to under 25's. Useless bunch of clowns.

Try sky insurance.
Quoted for succinctness.

I'm with Sky (Admittedly on the GT), but they spanked every other quote I've had by far. Give them a whirl.

Gilly2006

Member +
diamond!! and now iv just got a quote on my glanza fully comp, 20, 1 years no claims, 990 quid! :D

Last edited:

parkiboy

Member +
yes diamond have to take males now after a lawsuit against them for being sexist :p

score 1 point to the guys!

Gilly2006

Member +
yes diamond have to take males now after a lawsuit against them for being sexist :p

score 1 point to the guys!

lads 1! Girls 0! and back the point again put your reg plate in and it will come up, glanza isn't in the list on the drop down menu! :beer: