Insurance querie

Roosky

Fresh Recruit
Hi all i'm running a sportif which Im currently adding glanza body parts to. Im 17 and my insurance is £3000 so every time I add a part they quote me about £100 for each part which is more than theyr are worth :/ Iv told them about my wheels and thats it. Iv already come close to loosing my license for failing road side breath test but thankfully I was under the blood test limit so I dont want to go through that again. Whats your guys opinions should I declare these or am I not running a risk. Thanks

dac69er

Super Moderator
even if you did that mate, its not worth mentioning. drink driving is stupid!

as for the mods, surely if you just tell them it has a bodykit then that is enough? i cant see the instance company putting up £100 for a side skirt, £100 for a spoiler, £100 for the bumper. just tell them its the whole kit.

if you dont declare something you know about then you void your insurance. you may get away with it for years, but if you get found out they can cancel your insurance and getting insurance is very difficult after that. you could also get a very big bill if you had an accident with an expensive car and they found you didnt declare something.

Roosky

Fresh Recruit
Yeahh it wasnt drink driving as such I only had 2 drinks and drove about an hour after I knew it wouldnt of been possible to be over the limit but it was a huge scare.
Thats what they have been quoting me for. Thanks mate Ill give that a try.

Roosky

Fresh Recruit
Thanks a hell of a lot mate just phoned up declared body kit optional extra come to £47 you just saved me heaps of money !