insurance

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
:mad:so Ive been insured with Quinn direct 11months my last payment was on the 14th of April(150euro)i forgot about the payment and transferred the money to my bank acc the following day the 15th,and i also rang quinn and explained what happened the women said thats no problem as it takes 7working days to process.....

I checked my bank acc last night as i received my new details as i lost my card on a night out,and noticed the funds were still in the acc,i rang them up to here that my policy was closed 2weeks ago,they said they issued out a letter and sent a text msg,which i never received either im fuming:mad::shoot::shoot::shoot:,because of that i have lost out on a years no claims...

they gave me a renewal quote of 1,989euro 30cent,10.70 cheaper than last year and im 20 today with a full licence for the last year

Last edited:

bucketep91

Member +
i was with premium choice and i missed 1 payment which was my own fault but i put the money in the next day and called them as you did and they told me my insurance was going through cancelation and they couldnt do anything about it, they set up a new policy for me which i had to pay a big deposit again and i thought that was the end of it, i got a letter from the bank i had a 35 quid bank charge the insurance sent me a letter telling me i had to pay them the 120 for insurance plus a 45 quid administration fee along with a 60 pound cancelation fee, i paid it all and payed for the new policy then i got a letter through telling me the finance company that ran the payments for the insurance company wanted me to keep paying the previous policy every month for the next 8 months on top of my current 1

daylight robbery how do they get away with it?